Should Homeless Servicemen Come Before Any Refugee?

This is the place where you comment about politics and news that does not relate to the Navarre Beach Greater Area. Do NOT post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, taunting, sexually-oriented, spam, religious attack or any other material that may violate any applicable laws.
Kenny Wilder
Power User
Power User

Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:58 pm

Should Homeless Servicemen Come Before Any Refugee?

YES OR NO?
YES-OR-NO.jpg
YES-OR-NO.jpg (107.21 KiB) Viewed 3082 times
Kenny Wilder
NavarreBeachLife.com ~ Owner/Administrator
Constitutional Conservative
Florida Master Naturalist ~ Coastal Systems and Wetlands
Forum Rules and Regulations (Terms of Service)
Are You Going to Heaven?
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:59 pm

:shock: Seems like that should be a given!! YES, of course!
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
David
Power User
Power User

Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:27 am

Not just yes, but HELL YES!!!!

AND get all thier medical needs in a timely and just manner as will be offered the refugeees though many of our veterans have not experienced such!
David
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:53 am

I second that HELL YES! However, as we all know, all too well now, we have an American hating, military hating, Israel hating, liberal ass muslim as President. Who do you think he is going to give precedence to and over?

As I keep reminding everyone......hang on, he still has a year to bring chaos and monumental disaster to this country and he is dead set on doing it.
Kenny Wilder
Power User
Power User

Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:19 pm

Hello-Mr-President.jpg
Hello-Mr-President.jpg (82.43 KiB) Viewed 3006 times
Kenny Wilder
NavarreBeachLife.com ~ Owner/Administrator
Constitutional Conservative
Florida Master Naturalist ~ Coastal Systems and Wetlands
Forum Rules and Regulations (Terms of Service)
Are You Going to Heaven?
Linda
Power User
Power User

Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:37 pm

When we lived in North Alabama, there was a yearly emphasis by a local nonprofit that would work with homeless Vets. They made sure they were aware of all their benefits due them and the places where they could go for help. Unfortunately, many chose to avoid any care given through Veterans Administration. I guest we can understand that. So, in all fairness, I think the Vets are afforded help but there are many cases where it is not the choice of the Vet. While given help from a nonprofit and the VA, again, many Vets choose to be homeless.

Where are the homeless vets you speak of? Are they asking for help on a street corner? They should be given information and taken to a VA office.
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:10 pm

Same problem exists in the civilian population ... there are simply some folks who refuse help. We don't give up, though ... because once in a while, someone in a tough situation receives a hand up that changes their lives for the better!
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
Linda
Power User
Power User

Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:57 am

Thankfully, many do help - both the veteran and the refugee. Angels among us helping those in need without caring about alliances - just helping people in need.
Pete
Power User
Power User

Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:12 am

PensacolaKid wrote: ......hang on, he still has a year to bring chaos and monumental disaster to this country and he is dead set on doing it.
Read an article somewhere - the most critical time is between the November elections and the scheduled inauguration in January 2017. Martial law anyone? TG for second amendment rights - especially here in FL. Not so much in NY, NJ, CA, DC, etc.?
Cheers, Pete
Go Vikings!
BCJ1958

Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:48 pm

Not only should service members come before refugee, but any AMERICAN should. Take care of our own first, then help others.

Return to ““We the People” ~ National Politics, National News, World News and Humor”