Ukrainian Collusion?

This is the place where you comment about politics and news that does not relate to the Navarre Beach Greater Area. Do NOT post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, taunting, sexually-oriented, spam, religious attack or any other material that may violate any applicable laws.
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:27 am

Hardly a right-wing organization as evidenced by the lead sentence at the top of the article, Politico published this article in January 2017 shortly after Mr. Trump took office. It was picked up by other news outlets, as well. It's quite lengthy, so I'll post only the link here:

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/ ... ire-233446

That's the REAL Ukrainian collusion!! And it was done with the intent of helping Hillary get elected! :roll: :roll: Furthermore, the only lives turned topsy-turvy over any of the allegations promoted by the left-wing media have been those close to Mr. Trump.
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
Pete
Power User
Power User

Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:29 am

Most "interesting"! :!:
Cheers, Pete
Go Vikings!
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:25 am

These leftist losers, the haters, the unGodly people in the left Party have tried now how many times to pin something on President Trump. Since day one. They have not done it yet, nor will they but they are about to open up a can of whoop ass on themselves.
marko

Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:59 am

Personally I am shocked that it has taken this long for Congress to finally get some traction on impeachment given Trump's ineptitude on everything. Soliciting foreign powers for dirt on election rivals is against the law, but if nothing else, there current strategy of blocking everything is certainly obstruction of justice, which I am sure will be at the forefront when they layout the impeachment articles.
Pete
Power User
Power User

Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:11 am

Just wish the powers that be had been as focused on the similar stuff under the previous administration. IMHO just as bad, if not worse.
Cheers, Pete
Go Vikings!
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:45 am

Pete, I'm sure it's no surprise that I agree with you. Not that it started w/Obama but he and his administration certainly accelerated the process.

If you've recently received the email about "impeachment" or the Hyram F. Suddfluffel (Yep, that's the name attached! LOL) article attributed to said HFS, you might find this article interesting and somewhat enlightening. Certainly entertaining, in my opinion ... couldn't help but chuckle at the name "adopted" for this authorship. LOL

https://heavy.com/news/2019/09/hyram-f- ... igin-hoax/
AngelGirl

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
Pete
Power User
Power User

Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:59 am

AG - tks for link about "HFS attributed" info. Clears up some stuff.
Regarding what I consider obvious "double standards" = I am reminded of the saying attributed (I think) to a Russian KGB person, "Show me the man, I will find a crime."

I am concerned with current requests (subpoenas? - some of my readings are they are not legally such, as there is not an actual trial?) to testify to congressional committees w/o legal counsel or allowing the other side to have equal time to question. I keep thinking about how Flynn was sandbagged by the FBI in the first couple of weeks on the job.
Cheers, Pete
Go Vikings!
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:22 am

Another blatant example of the concerns you are raising happened just yesterday:

https://hannity.com/media-room/denied-e ... t-hearing/

The mainstream news is so corrupt and "fake" that there are literally no credible, unbiased sources remaining. Fox News is the closest one can come to getting at least some unbiased accounts ... and of course, the left totally does not accept them. In fact, Fox News along with the Trump administration are the "villains" or "enemies" in their eyes because (1) Fox is the last bastion of anything in national media even faintly resembling "fair and balanced" and (2) Mr. Trump has been working against all odds to fulfill his campaign promise to "drain the swamp". In the main part, national media has been hijacked by the left over a long period of subtle and not-so-subtle indoctrination mainly through our universities and colleges and left-leaning organizations with a complicit, too-trusting and complacent "sheep mentality" on the right.

WAKE UP, AMERICA!!!!!!!!!! What you are hearing from the left are the denizens of the swamp squealing!!!
AngelGirl

Pete
Power User
Power User

Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:40 am

My have to check out One America News Network (OANN). It is on my Direct TV lineup. Have caught a couple of bits and pieces. Supposed to be more "The facts, just the facts" and less opinion and analysis? Will see. I think there is another one too? Newsmax or something?
Cheers, Pete
Go Vikings!
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:26 am

Ineptitude on everything Marko? Really? The man is not perfect that is a given but who is and who has been in the past. Apparently you have hidden yourself from the world since 2016. Ineptitude? President Trump has done more for this country, jobs, income, economy, halting wars and the list goes on, than any other President we have had. Ineptitude....try the idiot we had in there for eight very long and painful years prior to President Trump. He was the very definition of ineptitude. Websters has his picture in there.

No liberals don't like him because y'all lost number one and you just cannot get over yourselves with that fact. Two, he is not part of the political establishment. Not part of the club be it republican or demoncrat. Liberals hate that because the back scratching element is now missing. He is beholding to no one. Three, he and we stand for everything the left despises.

Inept ....hardly!

Return to ““We the People” ~ National Politics, National News, World News and Humor”