I wonder why?

This is the place where you comment about politics and news that does not relate to the Navarre Beach Greater Area. Do NOT post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, taunting, sexually-oriented, spam, religious attack or any other material that may violate any applicable laws.
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:56 pm

I noticed last week or this past weekend that Elijah Cumming's had died. You saw very little of this story anywhere? Wonder why? Probably a really good reason was the way he acted and reacted in all those very important Congressional Hearings, which by the way went no where. Nothing, nada, zilch...they never do. It was a platform for him to scream at Republicans. Not a good way to be remembered.
Pete
Power User
Power User

Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:43 am

I actually saw a fair amount of coverage. Nothing long (nothing to cover?) but coverage. And apparently signed some subpoenas on his death bed - with some questioning as to was it actually his signature - as the images I\posted looked quite different than a previous signature of his?
Could be just a "conspiracy theory"?
Cheers, Pete
Go Vikings!
marko

Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:16 am

Apparently will be given the rare honor of lying in State, https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/24/politics ... index.html. The impeachement, meanwhile, marches on.
gailjean
Power User
Power User

Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:22 pm

Pete wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:43 am
I actually saw a fair amount of coverage. Nothing long (nothing to cover?) but coverage. And apparently signed some subpoenas on his death bed - with some questioning as to was it actually his signature - as the images I\posted looked quite different than a previous signature of his?
Could be just a "conspiracy theory"?
Seems Trump has an addition to his "kill list."

Or could it be just a conspiracy theory?

:roll:
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:49 pm

You must be speaking of the Clinton's. They are notorious for having numerous contacts with them die.
gailjean
Power User
Power User

Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:12 pm

PensacolaKid wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:49 pm
You must be speaking of the Clinton's. They are notorious for having numerous contacts with them die.
There’s a Bush one as well :wink:
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:47 am

And the silly ass impeachment proceedings will continue to go on because that is all the left has to do apparently. This will go nowhere just like all the others. How do you people, the libs out there, stand behind a party that wakes up in the morning, not thinking about what they can do positively for the country but how they can screw over a President. Sole focus of this party is to unseat this President. Very pathetic indeed! Do you know what would happen if that every occurred? Do you know who would come under stupidly incredible scrutiny?

And by the way, the items they have dropped on the table supposedly to elevate the country, will absolutely destroy this country. So basically aligning with this party doesn't really show much of anything really endearing about that person. Quite the opposite.
marko

Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:22 am

I think congress is finally doing their job. Holding another branch of government accountable, you know, like the constitution says. It is a shame it took such low hanging fruit in order to get going on it. It will take years to dig up just how corrupt Trump is, but at least they go him dead to rights on trying to get other countries investigate political rivals. As he continues to lose delay-tactic court cases, much more will come to light.
Pete
Power User
Power User

Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:57 am

I still see it as wanting to investigate corruption in other governments, and what persons in our government had to do with it.
If Biden was not running, then would an investigation into his role in Ukraine be justified? I smell something when he boasts on TV that he did a "quid pro quo" that both interfered in the internal operation of another country, and benefited a foreign company from which his son was getting major financial benefit. I still think it goes back well before the current administration. I suspecting that Barr will find more than Muller did.
Cheers, Pete
Go Vikings!

Return to ““We the People” ~ National Politics, National News, World News and Humor”