Yeah what Charlie Daniels said

This is the place where you comment about politics and news that does not relate to the Navarre Beach Greater Area. Do NOT post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, taunting, sexually-oriented, spam, religious attack or any other material that may violate any applicable laws.
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:00 am

There is a quote on Facebook, supposedly by Charlie Daniels and I will paraphrase here......."If you don't like President Trump that is your business but when a political party spends 100% of their time, efforts and energy trying to destroy and take down a duly elected President, there is a danger they will try and destroy anyone who disagrees with them and that includes you and me!"

Here you have a very demented Democrat Party who for three years has done absolutely nothing to help this country and has spent every waking moment trying to take President Trump down. They have come up with ploy after ploy after ploy with no regard for the country or her people. These are sick, vile, disturbed and evil people and God forbid they ever have any power again under this type of "leadership."

Shame on you if you support this party. You are as bad as they are!
Pete
Power User
Power User

Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:07 am

PensacolaKid wrote:
There is a quote on Facebook, supposedly by Charlie Daniels and I will paraphrase here......."If you don't like President Trump that is your business but when a political party spends 100% of their time, efforts and energy trying to destroy and take down a duly elected President, there is a danger they will try and destroy anyone who disagrees with them and that includes you and me!"
If they would listen (they won't) - I've wanted to tell "them" that I disliked Obama as much as they dislike Trump - but we conservatives sure didn't do all this "stuff"! And, as it is now apparent, I have great concern about the actions of the unelected career bureaucrats (the "deep state") that undermine the policies of the elected - whether the president or congress.
Cheers, Pete
Go Vikings!
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:58 am

Pete wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:07 am
PensacolaKid wrote:
If they would listen (they won't) - I've wanted to tell "them" that I disliked Obama as much as they dislike Trump - but we conservatives sure didn't do all this "stuff"! And, as it is now apparent, I have great concern about the actions of the unelected career bureaucrats (the "deep state") that undermine the policies of the elected - whether the president or congress.
The proceedings of the last week have certainly confirmed your concerns, Pete!! We need a "house cleaning" like never before! ;)
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB

Return to ““We the People” ~ National Politics, National News, World News and Humor”