For those of you who hate and hate President Trump

This is the place where you comment about politics and news that does not relate to the Navarre Beach Greater Area. Do NOT post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, taunting, sexually-oriented, spam, religious attack or any other material that may violate any applicable laws.
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:54 am

For those of you out there that so vehemently hate and hate President Trump and or this country or feel your conscience will not allow you to vote for him listen to this. Ask yourself what is the real reason you hate. You don't like a personality trait of his? I am sure there are many that don't like things about you either. That he tweets all the time. So what, so do you. Everyone in this country is addicted to social media. Provide an argument to counter this gentleman's opinion? Again, even if you can't or won't admit it President Trump is the only hope for the survival of this country. No third party candidate, no Libertarian has a chance of winning anything. Biden cannot put two coherent sentences together and we all know who and what will be waiting in the wings. We all know who is running that side now. The Democrats are evil. They show this every single day and are getting worse every single day. They want a radically different America where you are subservient to them, the ruling/rich class. Please don't be so stupid, foolish or both. This is America's last chance.

Pete
Power User
Power User

Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:17 am

I agree!
Cheers, Pete
Go Vikings!
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:36 pm

Yep ... they hate him because he defected from the "billionaire's in crowd" and because he sincerely loves this country and he's SUCCESSFUL! Also ... because he knows how they think.
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB

Return to ““We the People” ~ National Politics, National News, World News and Humor”