Did you see the President's Speech last night

This is the place where you comment about politics and news that does not relate to the Navarre Beach Greater Area. Do NOT post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, taunting, sexually-oriented, spam, religious attack or any other material that may violate any applicable laws.
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:16 am

What a great night for America last night. Flyovers, Mt. Rushmore lit up, beautiful scenery, great speech by the SD Governor (not bad on the eye either) and a great, Patriotic speech by President Trump. Ok, so a lot of people opted for no mask. So did thousands of protesters and rioters going back weeks. The Blues flew over which is no doubt partially why they are not flying Pensacola, I suspect. Anyway, if you did not get fired up about America and her prospects then you don't want to and perhaps you need to consider moving to France or hey, pack your **** and move to Canada, they would welcome you with open arms and you can have all the wonderful free healthcare you can handle, well, that is until you actually need real healthcare. TRUMP / PENCE 2020
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:14 am

My hubby and I really enjoyed it ... in addition to the patriotism, I'm particularly fond of the fly-overs. The fly-overs last night in DC were particularly interesting to me from the historical and even the personal viewpoint. We both had friends and classmates who flew some of these aircraft in Viet Nam and the Gulf War and had relatives who flew or were crew on some of them during WWII and the Korean "conflict". And I truly appreciated the President's references to our nation's history. Our nation has had its struggles, good and bad, but through the grace of Divine Providence, we learn from our mistakes and set about to correct them. How many nations or peoples can really say that, I wonder?!?!
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB

Return to ““We the People” ~ National Politics, National News, World News and Humor”