Use of crossover

Here is the forum you will find lots of information, photos and discussion about the Navarre Mainland, Navarre Town Center, Heart of Navarre and Santa Rosa County. Areas included are Gulf Breeze, Pace, Milton and other communities in Santa Rosa County.

razzeldazzel

Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:18 pm

My townhouse complex had a dune crossover built 13 years ago. The beginning and end of the crossover is on federal/state property. Do we (HOA) have the right to restrict the use of the crossover?
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:22 am

razzeldazzel wrote:My townhouse complex had a dune crossover built 13 years ago. The beginning and end of the crossover is on federal/state property. Do we (HOA) have the right to restrict the use of the crossover?

Have you contacted the attorney for your Association? I'd start there to be on the safe side.
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
bjrichus
Power User
Power User
Location: Looking forward to the next trip to Navarre Beach! WOO HOO!

Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:31 am

Are you talking about the Sugar Beach/Beach View townhouse/condo area?

If so I can tell you that the HOA does have restrictions on parking in the development and the cross over is not visible from the road, so many people simply don't know about it unless they stay there in one of those two developments. Problems with it are therefore rare.

Angel Girls advice about who to contact is wise as there are many little clauses in Florida law and the incorporation rules for an HOA can vary and/or include some really weird stuff you'd never expect...
bjrichus (also known as Brian)
NavarreBeachLife.com Moderator

Return to “Navarre Mainland and Santa Rosa County”