The Long Freeze......

Here is the forum you will find lots of information, photos and discussion about the Navarre Mainland, Navarre Town Center, Heart of Navarre and Santa Rosa County. Areas included are Gulf Breeze, Pace, Milton and other communities in Santa Rosa County.

Pete
Power User
Power User

Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:34 am

OK - enough - by the Weather Underground Personal Weather Station nearest to me (Hidden Creek - south edge of golf course) - we dropped below freezing about 1 PM on Tuesday, hit a low of 22.6 at 8 AM Wed, high Wed of 27.6 at about 4:30 PM, and a low of 20.5 at midnight, rising to 21.5 at 1 AM - when that PWS appears to have gone off-line.
So the next closest PWS (Mossy Cove = mouth of Tom King Bayou, on East Bay) show a low of 19.4 at 6:20 AM today.

That is FORTY-THREE HOURS below freezing - and counting......
Cheers, Pete
Go Vikings!
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:40 am

:shock: :shock: :shock:
This is gonna be a money-maker for some nurseries, unless they sustained big losses in inventory!!! In that case, maybe they'll at least break even.

A.G.
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
Kenny Wilder
Power User
Power User

Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:08 pm

This has to be bad news for Al Gore over the past 3 days.
Kenny Wilder
NavarreBeachLife.com ~ Owner/Administrator
Constitutional Conservative
Florida Master Naturalist ~ Coastal Systems and Wetlands
Forum Rules and Regulations (Terms of Service)
Are You Going to Heaven?
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:21 pm

Al Gore himself has personally been bad news for quite sometime, imho!! You never hear about Tipper anymore, do ya? I'm think she's probably grateful to be out of the limelight!

But never fear, Algore and his lefty-faux-ecol minions will find a way to fool the usual suspects and a way to blame the Republicans! :?

8)
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB

Return to “Navarre Mainland and Santa Rosa County”