KENNY WILDER PHOTOS - Navarre Beach Beautification Project

This is where you obtain information about the Beautification Project and discuss issues regarding the project.
Kenny Wilder
Power User
Power User

Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:51 pm

Navarre Beach Beautification Project

The photos below show the "new" landscaping of the Navarre Beach Beautification Project that is underway. The first phase of the Project started the first week of November 2007 and my photos will show the “new” landscaping of the Navarre Beach entrance as you exit off US Highway 98 (Navarre Parkway) and approach the Navarre Beach Bridge. Periodically I will add photos of the entrance phase landscaping and other phases as they start.

All monies collected for the Navarre Beach Beautification came from private individuals and businesses. Thanks to all of you that have donated their time and money for this Project. Please donate today!

CLICK HERE TO DONATE

ImageClick image to enlarge

© 2007 – Photos by Kenny Wilder

CLICK HERE FOR MORE PHOTOS

Last edited by Kenny Wilder on Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kenny Wilder
NavarreBeachLife.com ~ Owner/Administrator
Constitutional Conservative
Florida Master Naturalist ~ Coastal Systems and Wetlands
Forum Rules and Regulations (Terms of Service)
Are You Going to Heaven?
Pete
Power User
Power User

Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:06 am

The fourth picture (with the Panhandle B'fly House in background) reminds me to thank all who visited (and, especially, contributed) this past season. It was a pretty good year. Looks like will be back for another - even better - season in 2008.
(but don't stop - needs new/better roof very soon!)
AND - did well enough that will be able (starting in January) to replace the "production" area (for plants, to feed the butterflies and larva) shade house seen - that was cobbled together from hurricane left-overs. Will look much better! Should help with the esthetics of that intersection.
Cheers, Pete
Go Vikings!
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:07 pm

It was a beehive of activity when I was by there yesterday! It's going to be a gorgeous entrance to the most beautiful beach in FL!

A.G.
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
lvthebch
Power User
Power User

Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:59 pm

Just seeing these pretty pictures makes me smile as I think of the wonderful feeling of driving over the bridge to spend a fun-filled week in beautiful Navarre!! Thank you for taking and sharing these pictures!

Return to “Navarre Beach Beautification Project”