Caring and Shareing Cookoff at Juana's - Sun, Oct 20

Navarre Beach Fun Fest, Mardi Gras, Beaches to Rivers, and Navarre Beach Arts Festival. Surrounding area has many special events including the Blue Angels’ air shows in July and November and the Pensacola Power of Photography Show.
Pete
Power User
Power User

Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:12 am

Sunday, October 20 - Chili Cook-off at Juana's.
I would like to emphasize that it is a fund raiser with all proceeds going to South Santa Rosa Caring and Sharing to support Thanksgiving and Christmas food baskets and Christmas gifts for children right here in Navarre - an all-volunteer organization (no paid staff).
About 97% of funds go directly to those purposes - admin costs are only about 3%.
Chili and Salsa entry set-up is Noon-2 PM - tasting/voting is 2-4 PM.
$10 to enter - either as a chili/salsa entry, or as a taster/voter.
Cheers, Pete
Go Vikings!
bjrichus
Power User
Power User
Location: Looking forward to the next trip to Navarre Beach! WOO HOO!

Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:42 pm

Pete wrote:Sunday, October 20 - Chili Cook-off at Juana's.
I would like to emphasize that it is a fund raiser with all proceeds going to South Santa Rosa Caring and Sharing to support Thanksgiving and Christmas food baskets and Christmas gifts for children right here in Navarre - an all-volunteer organization (no paid staff).
About 97% of funds go directly to those purposes - admin costs are only about 3%.
Chili and Salsa entry set-up is Noon-2 PM - tasting/voting is 2-4 PM.
$10 to enter - either as a chili/salsa entry, or as a taster/voter.
If I was down there this weekend, I would go ... I'd do my "Big Ben Chili" (its more of a curry really) for you all. LOADS of onion and ... Ah ha! My secret. :lol:
bjrichus (also known as Brian)
NavarreBeachLife.com Moderator

Return to “Area Special Events”