Youngster? and his king.

This is where you can find the Pier fishing reports, Pier photos of those huge fish, and other information. This is a beautiful place to walk along the Pier and shoot memory photos of the Pier and Navarre Beach. Bring your camera and post your Pier photos here!
David
Power User
Power User

Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:42 am

Credit to Schizknit and his GoPro for a great view of a supper young fisherman and a very unselfish Dad. What a proud young MAN,uh? This kid will be fishing while others are getting in trouble. This is what Navarre Pier is all about!.
Last edited by David on Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:35 am, edited 4 times in total.
David
Pete
Power User
Power User

Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:51 am

Link appears to be incorrect?
Cheers, Pete
Go Vikings!
David
Power User
Power User

Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:41 am

Sorry! The darn little L looked like a capital I. Should be get to go, NOW!
David
lvthebch
Power User
Power User

Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:42 pm

Love the video!

CrazyB

Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:33 pm

That's what it's all about!!!! Loved loved loved this video!!! That King was as long as he was,,,,my dad and brother have been out on the pier daily this month and they have told us a few different scenes of this little big fisherman! My dad accidently threw over this little guys line one day,,,,,Little guy: (politely) "you just threw over me." My Dad: "oh yea? where you at?" Little guy: (points straight out, slow and deliberate, serious and polite) "righhhhht there" My Dad: "I'm sorry buddy, you're right!"

Memories in the making, definitely what that video, those moments, were! Cherish them!!!
Kimberly Navarre
Jeremiah 29:11 ~~~For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.~~~

Return to “Navarre Beach Fishing Pier - The Longest Pier In Florida ”