Good article

This is where you can find the Pier fishing reports, Pier photos of those huge fish, and other information. This is a beautiful place to walk along the Pier and shoot memory photos of the Pier and Navarre Beach. Bring your camera and post your Pier photos here!
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:12 am

Beach Spider wrote:
AngelGirl wrote:Hey, Spidey, enjoyed the video of our former "hometown" ~ kept hoping it would go farther south and show our former biz site in the Shores!! Lotsa memories! Nice video!

A.G.
A.G.
I've never been to Navarre Beach ...
:| What's the difference between the 'old' and the 'new'?
Sorry, I'm missing something --- which "old" and "new"? Navarre Beach or Daytona??

Having lived in both places, I'd have to say the differences between DB and NB are quite drastic. Along w/the obvious differences in sand/water color, quality, etc., between the gulf and the Atlantic, picture a little town somewhat like Flagler Beach but on the Gulf. I think you'd really enjoy visiting NB sometime --- it will spoil you rotten for DB!! ;)

8) 8)
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB

Return to “Navarre Beach Fishing Pier - The Longest Pier In Florida ”