Who is the highest ranking Pier Official

This is where you can find the Pier fishing reports, Pier photos of those huge fish, and other information. This is a beautiful place to walk along the Pier and shoot memory photos of the Pier and Navarre Beach. Bring your camera and post your Pier photos here!
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:55 am

In regards to the complaints that I have written about for years on top of Garrison's comments of his experiences last week and on top of others that have expressed their views of many of the negative things happening on the pier, my question is: Who is the highest ranking authority on the Pier or associated with it? I am going to be back in a a few short weeks and of course it will be after the school year starts so my guess is, 99.9% of the people fishing the pier will be locals. I will be monitoring the activities once again and I was thinking that it may be a good idea to bring these issues to light with someone who actually may care. The guy who fishes the pier regularly, who also works the early morning shift many days, well, he could care less. Already tried three times with that guy. He doesn't care. So, I'll move on.

I realize the negative occurrences on the pier are not the equivalent of a Furgeson, MO on any given day but there are far too many ill happenings with nothing being done.

So, if anyone has any suggestions on who to contact to express/voice our displeasure to, it would be appreciated.
Pete
Power User
Power User

Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:26 am

I would (and already have - to include the reports of digging/undermining/walking dunes/berm and violations of "Leave No Trace" and need for enforcement) write/contact the County Commissioners with a cc: to Roger Blaylock, County Engineer and "Navarre Beach Administrator".
All BOCC: bocc@santarosa.fl.gov
Dist. 4 Commissioner: RobWilliamson@santarosa.fl.gov
County Engineer/NB Admin: RogerB@santarosa.fl.gov
I believe that hearing from multiple individuals may be effective in getting attention?
Cheers, Pete
Go Vikings!
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:57 am

Thank you Pete. Good, solid, advice and I for one will be expressing my thoughts to them.
Pete
Power User
Power User

Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:37 am

Troll. Maybe even an auto-bot?
Cheers, Pete
Go Vikings!
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:55 am

Pete wrote:Troll. Maybe even an auto-bot?
So that this post makes sense, the two previous posts have been deleted. The original questionable poster came back later and posted a dangerous link to their original post. That poster has now been banned and the posts deleted.
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB

Return to “Navarre Beach Fishing Pier - The Longest Pier In Florida ”