Navarre Beach Pier Web Cam problem?

This is where you can find the Pier fishing reports, Pier photos of those huge fish, and other information. This is a beautiful place to walk along the Pier and shoot memory photos of the Pier and Navarre Beach. Bring your camera and post your Pier photos here!
GONEFISHING

Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:14 pm

I can't download the Web cam anymore
Kenny Wilder
Power User
Power User

Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:03 pm

Once again I have absolutely no connection with the "The Pier Life" Cam at the Navarre Beach Fising Pier". Your inquiry should be directed towards them.

I checked their site too just a few minutes ago and their Cam will not load. They may be experiencing a problem with their internet connection at the Cam, their streaming video service provider, their website hosting provider or with the Camera itself.
Kenny Wilder
NavarreBeachLife.com ~ Owner/Administrator
Constitutional Conservative
Florida Master Naturalist ~ Coastal Systems and Wetlands
Forum Rules and Regulations (Terms of Service)
Are You Going to Heaven?
bjrichus
Power User
Power User
Location: Looking forward to the next trip to Navarre Beach! WOO HOO!

Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:07 am

GONEFISHING, I also know from other people who have been contacting me over the last three weeks or so, that the pier management are aware of this situation.

For whatever the reason is, they are not resolving it.

Perhaps any of our members who frequently make use of the pier might like to talk with them and find out what is wrong with it and get the inside story to share here?

8)
bjrichus (also known as Brian)
NavarreBeachLife.com Moderator
cweaver1210

Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:35 pm

According to "The Pier Life" the camera was struck by lightning and they are working to get it back up. This was a message from Sept 7.
David
Power User
Power User

Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:27 pm

Without bothering management, I can tell you that the cam on Navarre Pier belongs to The Pier Life, a venture owned by a father/son/ and daughter based in Alabama. It is not controled by pier management beyond thier permission to put it on the pier.

Since it sets on a tall pole, they may continue to have lighting problems, not a good idea to hold a fishing pole high up during a storm. All the tall condos at the beach have lighting rods and they get struck often. Static has set more than one girl's hair straight up during lighting at the pier, can't be good for the cam either, uh?

You can talk with The Pier Life on thier site or thier face book page.
David
GONEFISHING

Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:55 pm

Still no web cam
bjrichus
Power User
Power User
Location: Looking forward to the next trip to Navarre Beach! WOO HOO!

Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:15 pm

GONEFISHING wrote:Still no web cam
You are asking the wrong people. None of us have any influence on the people who own and run the pier or the company that did the pier web cam.

They have nothing to do with Kenny or NBL or the two web cams up and running here now.
bjrichus (also known as Brian)
NavarreBeachLife.com Moderator

Return to “Navarre Beach Fishing Pier - The Longest Pier In Florida ”