FISHING & WALKING TICKETS: Navarre Beach Fishing Pier

This is where you can find the Pier fishing reports, Pier photos of those huge fish, and other information. This is a beautiful place to walk along the Pier and shoot memory photos of the Pier and Navarre Beach. Bring your camera and post your Pier photos here!
Kenny Wilder
Power User
Power User

Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:53 am

TICKETS
Navarre Beach Fishing Pier

Walking- $1 per day, $5 weekly pass,
$60 annual pass

Fishing Adult- $7 per day, $240 annual pass
Youth- $4 per day, $200 annual pass
Senior- $6 per day, $225 annual pass
Children under 6 free with adult
Military- $6.00 per day
Disabled veterans FREE
Weekly pass $45

Rental fishing rods- $7.00 per day

Hours of Operation
The initial hours of operation are 5 a.m.- 10 p.m., seven days a week.

www.NavarreBeachFishingPier.com
Last edited by Kenny Wilder on Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kenny Wilder
NavarreBeachLife.com ~ Owner/Administrator
Constitutional Conservative
Florida Master Naturalist ~ Coastal Systems and Wetlands
Forum Rules and Regulations (Terms of Service)
Are You Going to Heaven?
David
Power User
Power User

Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:11 pm

Kenny,

Thanks for posting the entire price list for passes, including the recent corrections.

They can also be viewed at the following site of the complete press kit released for the Grand Opening. Lots of other info, including pier rules, there as well with some great pitures of the older piers.

http://204.90.20.174/navarrebeach/docum ... essKit.pdf

Seems that some people are asking if they can fish prior the 9 AM ribbon cutting on the 5th. The answer is " That would be nice but NO"!

Thanks, again, Kenny.
David
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:20 am

WOW ~ a year later, I just wonder how many fish have been caught off this magnificent pier?

:lol:
A.G.
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
Recce

Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:10 pm

Are these prices still current? If so, do you think they will change before the summer?
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:19 am

AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
jennjeff1
Power User
Power User

Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:00 pm

The original hours posted are for the summer months...significantly less during the off-season winter months (closes 6~8 pm). But, I think the prices are still about the same.

~Jeff
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:14 am

I can assure you living it here on the Texas Gulf Coast, even if they raised fishing prices to $15 per day, for what you get and where you get it, it is more than worth the price. Simply put, the Navarre Pier is a priceless resource, if for no other reason (aside from the incredible fishing) one can witness firsthand some magnificent natural beauty and awe!

By the way, the Galveston Fishing Pier, one of two now available (the other being the 61st street pier and it is in the same category as the Galveston Pier) is but a shadow of itself after being destroyed in Ike 4 years ago. It was a T-head and did not go out but several hundred feet. Keep in mind that the Texas coast is mush more shallow right off the beach than the Panhandle. Today, the "T" is separated from the horizontal section and it is even shorter.

Having said that, fishing is $10 bucks and just walking....$5. No...the Navarre Pier is unlike any other fishing pier in America.
jimmills

Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:40 am

My senior annual pass was $100.

Jim
Frayed around the edges

Return to “Navarre Beach Fishing Pier - The Longest Pier In Florida ”