Dorothy Slye arrested

This is where you can find the Pier fishing reports, Pier photos of those huge fish, and other information. This is a beautiful place to walk along the Pier and shoot memory photos of the Pier and Navarre Beach. Bring your camera and post your Pier photos here!
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:35 am

I just made a remark on what is reported, David. Quit getting your britches in a knot when someone even breaches a Navarre topic or individual that is not to your liking. Ol Pensacolakid had nothing to do with the Slye incident. I just made a statement based on public knowledge and you didn't like it. Same with those kids on the pier. I am sorry you don't like it but it is not my problem. Why don't you give the NP a call and tell them not to report such topics and not to publish pictures. That way people won't comment.
Kenny Wilder
Power User
Power User

Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:38 am

NOTICE FROM THE ADMINISTRATOR

As the Administrator of this Forum I’m going to have the last say on this thread and LOCK it from further comments. I consider David, PensacolaKid and Dorothy Sly as friends and others on the NBL Forum. We have discussed this thread enough – let’s move on to another topic.
Kenny Wilder
NavarreBeachLife.com ~ Owner/Administrator
Constitutional Conservative
Florida Master Naturalist ~ Coastal Systems and Wetlands
Forum Rules and Regulations (Terms of Service)
Are You Going to Heaven?

Return to “Navarre Beach Fishing Pier - The Longest Pier In Florida ”