As if California couldn't get any worse

This is the place where you comment about politics and news that does not relate to the Navarre Beach Greater Area. Do NOT post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, taunting, sexually-oriented, spam, religious attack or any other material that may violate any applicable laws.
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:09 am

Anyone who has been alive in the last several months has heard how bad California is today. Housing that is literally too expensive for anyone other than millionaires. Homeless situation this is so out of control (trust me on this one, I have seen it first hand in San Fran and L.A.....people eating out of garbage cans in Hollywood and now they have their radical Democratic Governor, Gavin Newsom telling all baby murder seekers to come to California if their states have banned them and California will help you kill them.

Pure demonic evil. This earthly demon will answer to God one day and have to try and justify his insane decision. It will not work out well for him.

Look at any city that is over the top with issues and you will see they are run by Democrats.
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:31 am

So incredibly sad ... such a waste of what was one of the most beautiful States! :cry: And dangerous now w/ancient diseases that nearly decimated Europe!

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/arch ... ss/584380/
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:45 am

And none of the "leaders" including Pelosi are doing a damn thing about. Know why, they don't care. They live in their huge mansions with gates and fences and have plenty of money. Not their problem. Pathetic.
Pete
Power User
Power User

Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:03 am

I like to watch "Full Measure" with Sheryl Attkisson. Yesterday had a segment on Seattle, WA and the homeless disease risks, "Seattle Is Dying" and we don't know it? Sobering - and again seems a result of liberal "tolerance" and inaction. Showed a town hall meeting where the tax-paying residents were livid at the city council (or such). Just excuses (and a smile reported), no action.

Also, a good segment on "Deep Fakes" - where AI can manipulate video to make it appear anyone says anything. Bottom line don't believe a video of anyone saying anything until multiple confirmations. Discussed how a "Deep Fake" video of a big company president could be used to affect markets. Or worse, "Deep Fake" videos of political leaders (or leakers) could affect political and military actions! Scary!
Cheers, Pete
Go Vikings!

Return to ““We the People” ~ National Politics, National News, World News and Humor”