Teenage Cancer Patient leaves legacy of inspiration

This is a special place where you can share how you have been blessed when visiting Navarre Beach and surrounding area. A place where you can share wonderful memories, photos, images, music and videos. A place where you can share God’s blessings, prayer requests, miracles, bible scriptures, prophesy, inspirational quotes, and positive comments.
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:47 am

https://www.godupdates.com/message-mirr ... contentrec

Thirteen year-old Athena Orchard's earthly body succumbed to osteosarcoma but her spirit lives on in the words of wisdom she left for her family.

Here are a few examples. To read the entire story, see the above link.
""Happiness depends upon ourselves. Maybe it's not about the happy ending, maybe it's about the story. The purpose of life is a life of purpose. The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra. Happiness is a direction not a destination. Thank you for existing. Be happy, be free, believe, forever young. You know my name, not my story.

You have heard what I've done, but not what I've been through. Love is like glass, looks so lovely but it's easy to shatter.

Love is rare, life is strange, nothing lasts and people change."
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
Pete
Power User
Power User

Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:27 am

Wise young lady. Wiser than most adults.
Cheers, Pete
Go Vikings!

Return to “Navarre Beach Good, Positive, Happy Blessings, Prayer, Prophesy and Inspiration”