Does anyone really care

This is the place where you comment about politics and news that does not relate to the Navarre Beach Greater Area. Do NOT post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, taunting, sexually-oriented, spam, religious attack or any other material that may violate any applicable laws.
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:22 am

All this Epstein garbage. Who cares. He is gone and that is good enough. In the end, I bet he regretted everything he did and that included not knowing Christ. He was a child predator and a dirt bag and he can't hurt anyone any more. Did the Clinton's kill him ? Who knows, who cares!!
Pete
Power User
Power User

Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:42 am

I care - if his death in any way gets those who aided and abetted - or "benefited' from his "services" - off the hook or other wise avoid their "just dues".
And yes, apparently another "convenient" death from the perspective of some powerful people.
I do wonder about possible "conspiracies". Will have to see what investigations find.
Cheers, Pete
Go Vikings!
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:34 am

I understand what you're saying Pete but this because of who was involved or potentially involved and how much money and how much power is involved, nothing will ever be done. It's like Congressional hearings it's a bunch of people spouting off getting angry accusing blaming and then it just goes away and this will fall into that same category. I would like to see the clintons tied to this and finally go down or go to prison but I don't think there's a chance in h e double toothpicks that is going to happen.
gailjean
Power User
Power User

Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:18 pm

Trump could be tied to it as well - he is well-known as a philanderer, and has much to lose.

Seriously, these conspiracy theories are idiotic.

The ones I am concerned for are Epstein’s victims. They will never get to see him stand trial and face his punishment. And yes, I think they would like to also see who profited by or facilitated these atrocities, and have them brought to justice as well.
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:53 pm

Well, they can rest easy knowing there is a pretty good chance barring him converting at the last minute that he is in hell where he belongs. Although that is not my call. They can also be assured they will probably get a lot of his money. I know they wish they could have seen him sentenced but trust me, he was sentenced.

Trump, I do not think so.
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:03 pm

Well, personally, I'm glad A.G. Barr is insisting on investigating for all the reasons Pete listed and more.
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:13 am

For a fact there are a lot of questions that need to be answered. I see this dragging out for years and ultimately with the exception of some of these women hopefully getting a lot of money, I don't see any dots connecting and no one going to prison. Again, too much power, too much money.
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:08 pm

PensacolaKid wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:13 am
For a fact there are a lot of questions that need to be answered. I see this dragging out for years and ultimately with the exception of some of these women hopefully getting a lot of money, I don't see any dots connecting and no one going to prison. Again, too much power, too much money.

We've got a new AG in Mr. Barr who gets things done and he is fully capable of "draining" many "swamps"! LOL As a dear prayer warrior recently pointed out, "we better pray for him!"
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:54 am

Well, I would hope so because right now, granted it is very early but the whole story is on a loop. Same words, every single day.

Return to ““We the People” ~ National Politics, National News, World News and Humor”