Muslim ban?

This is the place where you comment about politics and news that does not relate to the Navarre Beach Greater Area. Do NOT post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, taunting, sexually-oriented, spam, religious attack or any other material that may violate any applicable laws.
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:52 pm

So the anti-American, muslims...Tlaib and Omar and the rest of the anti-Americans on the left are all up in arms and having a hissy fit because the Net posed a muslim ban and does not want them in Israel. I say YES! Ban them. It is Israel's call and if they want to ban these two trouble makers, do so. I support President Trump for suggesting it, if in fact he did. Look, these two if it were up to me would be on a one way ride to any of the muslim countries out there. I would put those other two witches on the plane with them to keep them company. That is where they belong. They are not welcome here and do not belong here.
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:48 am

Could not agree more....

Israeli minister rips Tlaib for nixing trip, says ‘her hate for Israel’ overcomes ‘love for her grandmother’

This woman and her cohorts hate America. They hate everything about it. Unless voted out, they will continue to drive this initiative to tear America apart and to instill islam and hate when and where they can. No room for this in this country.
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:47 am

As everyone with any accurate information at all knows Israel doesn't have a "Muslim ban" for Israel is a very diverse culture, including Muslims, Christians, Jews, non-religious, etc. Dr. Qanta Ahmed gives probably the best description and explanation of that mindset and the Tlaib/Omar situation that I've heard. It's here in this video of the Laura Ingraham show from Monday night. It's the first segment after her banter with Sean Hannity. I was hoping to find a clip of just this segment ... but this is the best I could find:

AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:49 pm

It is not loading correctly AG.

I will say this, The Net and Israel can do anything they want to do. President Trump as he said moments ago, left that decision to Israel. Furthermore as anyone with any brain matter at all would know via these two muslim, American haters past videos, speeches, actions.....they have a disdain, a true hatred for Israel, Jewish people and America. How the hell they got into our government is beyond me. How did the idiots that voted them in, not see or hear their hatred. You talk about someone in the American Government that needs to be impeached. These two asses do! Lastly, shame on the the "leaders" (that's a laugh) of the left for not shutting them down.

You better wake up Dems. If you even remotely believe these two or the vast majority of the ones in the spotlight are here to help you, to make America prosper, you are either stupid or you have so much hate in your soul you are willing to sacrifice the country to satisfy your hate. Make no mistake about it, these two muslims have an ulterior motive and that is to breach islam into America.
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:27 am

It was loading and playing correctly when I posted it ... I went back to Youtube.com and pulled up each posting of this program and every single one of them cuts off after a few seconds. :roll: Hmmmmm ...
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB

Return to ““We the People” ~ National Politics, National News, World News and Humor”