Why are we going to hell in a hand basket

This is the place where you comment about politics and news that does not relate to the Navarre Beach Greater Area. Do NOT post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, taunting, sexually-oriented, spam, religious attack or any other material that may violate any applicable laws.
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:25 am

Headline today.....

Football coach fired for defying school prayer ban could get second shot at legal battle

Want to know why our kids are screwed up, why shooting occur, why an abundance of bad things happen.....here is a huge reason why.

What difference does it make to a school administration if a Coach kneels in prayer? If you don't want to pray with the team, walk away. That coach is NOT demanding, commanding or in any other way forcing anyone to do anything.

This is where Christians need to start standing up and fighting back. We don't who is offended by prayer and kneeling. If you don't like it, you don't have to participate but I would highly suggest you re-think that option.
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:46 pm

PensacolaKid wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:25 am
Headline today.....

Football coach fired for defying school prayer ban could get second shot at legal battle

Want to know why our kids are screwed up, why shooting occur, why an abundance of bad things happen.....here is a huge reason why.

What difference does it make to a school administration if a Coach kneels in prayer? If you don't want to pray with the team, walk away. That coach is NOT demanding, commanding or in any other way forcing anyone to do anything.

This is where Christians need to start standing up and fighting back. We don't who is offended by prayer and kneeling. If you don't like it, you don't have to participate but I would highly suggest you re-think that option.
Ironic, isn't it? Those who don't want it are the very ones who need it the most! :)
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB

Return to ““We the People” ~ National Politics, National News, World News and Humor”