Why Congress wasn't notified?

This is the place where you comment about politics and news that does not relate to the Navarre Beach Greater Area. Do NOT post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, taunting, sexually-oriented, spam, religious attack or any other material that may violate any applicable laws.
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:47 am

Regarding the elimination of terrorist leader, Qasem Soleimani ~
Why Congress wasn't notified.jpg
Why Congress wasn't notified.jpg (65.3 KiB) Viewed 43 times
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
EconProf
Power User
Power User

Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:46 pm

Touche!
Pete
Power User
Power User

Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:31 am

I may be cynical - but it is because a LOT more than just two who would be potential leakers. Either because they disagree with the tactics, or want POTUS (and the military?) to fail, or just want to make themselves "important"? Most of the left, and more than a couple on the right?
Cheers, Pete
Go Vikings!
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:51 am

Pete wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:31 am
I may be cynical - but it is because a LOT more than just two who would be potential leakers. Either because they disagree with the tactics, or want POTUS (and the military?) to fail, or just want to make themselves "important"? Most of the left, and more than a couple on the right?
Yep, the denizens of the swamp are many and vast!!
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:18 pm

There is absolutely no question whatsoever that the vast majority of the left and yes a few on the right would do anything to see this President ousted. They don't care if innocent lives die as long as the President is gone. They are sick people. As I told some earlier in a private email, I never thought in my lifetime I would see half of our government act and do as the left is doing. I never thought I would see the level of evil, the level of hate, the level of hypocrisy, the level of lying. From where does all this stem.....evil, ungodliness. If they had God/Christ in their hearts, they would not act as they do.

Return to ““We the People” ~ National Politics, National News, World News and Humor”