You want to idolize, I will shut you down

This is the place where you comment about politics and news that does not relate to the Navarre Beach Greater Area. Do NOT post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, taunting, sexually-oriented, spam, religious attack or any other material that may violate any applicable laws.
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:07 am

Just like He did with the plagues in Egypt, God has in 4 short weeks taken away everything we idolize and worship. You don't believe this? Let's take a look.

You idolize and worship your athletes, I will take away your stadiums
You idolize and worship your musicians, I will take away your arenas and civic centers
You idolize and worship your actors, I will take away your theaters
You idolize and worship your money, I will shut down the economy and implode your stock market
You don't want to go to church and worship me, I will make it so you cannot go to church

2 Chronicles 7:13-14 New International Version (NIV)
13 “When I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, or command locusts to devour the land or send a plague among my people, 14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

Maybe we don't need a vaccine, maybe we need to take this time to get back to the only thing that really matters.......Jesus Christ!

Return to ““We the People” ~ National Politics, National News, World News and Humor”