Pending Land Use Density Change

This forum is where you find information about the Navarre Beach Master Plan. You can discuss here the pros and cons of changing the Navarre Beach Master Plan.
Pete
Power User
Power User

Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:49 am

Not sure if anyone has noted/cares - as per the legal notice in the 4 Nov Navarre Press (pg. 9A) there is a pending request to increase the development density of two gulf front lots. (ref: 2010-R-022)
Zoning/Land use - from single family/low density residential - to medium density/medium density.
This would allow a increase from a currently possible two units (one per platted lot) to 5.8 units (medium density allows 10 units per acre).
The two lots, about .58 acre, are in the middle of surrounding single/family/low density properties - not adjacent to similar already medium density properties.
It is noted as, "inconsistent" with the Navarre Beach Master Plan (NBMP), Future Land Use Map (FLUM).
If approved - how does one not allow others to do the same - one or two lots at a time?
What good is a "Master Plan"?

Will be discussed at the Nov 18, 6 PM Local Planning Board Meeting and the Dec 9, 6 PM BOCC meeting.
Details at:
http://www.santarosa.fl.gov/zoning/staf ... -R-022.pdf
Check out the maps in the document, etc.
(on my computer down doesn't fully complete the download - so if I scroll to the end of the document, my computer "freezes" and I have to close my browser (Firefox)?)
Cheers, Pete
Go Vikings!
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:09 am

And ... now, of course, the link is "file not found".

A.G.
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB

Return to “Navarre Beach Master Plan”