The REAL and BLESSED HOPE ~ Music Praising God

This is a special place where you can share how you have been blessed when visiting Navarre Beach and surrounding area. A place where you can share wonderful memories, photos, images, music and videos. A place where you can share God’s blessings, prayer requests, miracles, bible scriptures, prophesy, inspirational quotes, and positive comments.
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:55 am

Sing along! You'll feel like jumping and shouting praise to the Almighty God!
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:05 am

AngelGirl

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:49 am

"JESUS. There's just something about that NAME!"

AngelGirl

AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:24 am

None but Jesus

VERSE 1: In the quiet In the stillness I know that You are God. In the secret of Your presence I know there I am restored. When You call I won’t refuse. Each new day again I’ll choose.
CHORUS: There is no one else for me. None but Jesus, Crucified to set me free. Now I live to bring Him praise.
VERSE 2: In the chaos and confusion I know You’re sovereign still In the moment of my weakness, You give me grace to do Your will. When You call, I won’t delay. This my song through all my days.
BRIDGE: All my delight is in You Lord. All of my hope. All of my strength. All my delight is in You Lord Forever more.

(Translation of Chorus in Spanish) CORO: No hay nadie como tú Sólo Cristo Moriste por mí en la cruz Viviré para alabar

© 2005 Sony / ATV Publishing Australia,
(Aust. and NZ only) Hillsong Publishing (rest of the world)
CCLI: 4726186
AngelGirl

AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:10 pm

AngelGirl

AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:21 am

AngelGirl

AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:49 am

I may have posted this song before ... but couldn't find it. Anyway, it's worth repeating and refreshing! So many of us older Christians who came to know Christ as Savior at a later age, think of this as our "testimony"!

AngelGirl

AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:30 am

AngelGirl

AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:56 am

In Christ Alone ~

AngelGirl

AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Wed May 29, 2019 8:14 am

AngelGirl

AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:37 am

God Only Knows ~

Perhaps you know someone who needs to know that Someone (with a capital "S") knows their heartache and loves them unconditionally ... maybe this song will help bring realization and healing ~

and, with Dolly ~

AngelGirl

AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:19 pm

"At the Midnight Cry, we'll be going home..."

AngelGirl

AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:12 pm

AngelGirl

Return to “Navarre Beach Good, Positive, Happy Blessings, Prayer, Prophesy and Inspiration”